Welcome to join the kick-off for Cybercom's Leadership Journey!
You are invited to a two days leadership summit to start off a journey that will be a continuous process and a way of working forward. The overall purpose with the Leadership Journey is to develop leadership that increases the possibilities for Cybercom Group to reach our vision and long-term goals. The program will contain several activities and start with a leadership summit that you are invited to!
Please find below some information about the summit and also some questions regarding special food/allergies and transportation that we need to know from you.
Good to know:
- 6th-7th of May at Sånga-Säby Hotel and Conference, Stockholm (one night stay over)
The summit starts off with lunch at 11.30 the 6ht of May and ends at 16.00 on the 7th of May
- Two days filled with activities all with purpose to develop your leadership skills (more detailed information will come later)
- Sånga-Säby Hotel & Conference is located approximately 40 km west of Stockholm on the shore of Lake Mälaren.
- Accommodation will be in shared double rooms.
HOW TO GET THERE:
- You will get detailed information about transportation reserved for you in the near future.
- There will be buses arranged from airports, Stockholm central station and Sveavägen 20.
- If you are planning to go to Sånga-Säby with own transportation – Please let us know by responding in the registration form below.
- Travel and other logistic arrangements will be handled by Lotta Annvik-Karlsson at Nine Yards, firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 72 548 55 55.
- For any questions regarding the Leader Summit please contact HR in your country.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!