Final outcome in Cybercom’s rights issue


2012-10-31, 08:30
This press release may not be made public, published or distributed, directly or indirectly, in the United States of America, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong or Japan. Please refer to the Important Notice below.

The final summation of the rights issue in Cybercom Group AB (publ) shows that 142,514,404 shares, corresponding to approximately 98.7 per cent of the shares offered, were subscribed for by the exercise of subscription rights. 1,837,192 shares, corresponding to the remaining approximately 1.3 per cent of the shares offered, have been allotted to persons who have subscribed for shares without subscription rights. Cybercom receives approximately SEK 126 million through the rights issue before transaction costs.

Allotment of shares that were subscribed for without subscription rights have been made in accordance with the principles outlined in the prospectus that has been prepared in connection with the rights issue. Notification regarding allotment of shares has only been sent to those who have been allotted shares. Through the rights issue, Cybercom’s share capital increases by SEK 9,021,974.75 from SEK 36,087,899 to SEK 45,109,873.75 in aggregate. The number of shares increases by 144,351,596 from 36,087,899 to 180,439,495 in aggregate.

Last day for trading in the interim share (BTA) was 29 October 2012. The new shares subscribed for by exercising of subscription rights are estimated to be traded on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm from around 7 November 2012, which is two days later than previously estimated. The new shares subscribed for without subscription rights are estimated to be traded from 8 November 2012.

Cybercom Group AB (publ) discloses this information pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 31 October 2012, 08:30 CET.

For further information please contact:

Niklas Flyborg, President and CEO +46 70 594 96 78
Camilla Öberg, CFO +46 73 398 50 01
Kristina Cato, Communication and IR manager +46 70 864 47 02

About Cybercom

Cybercom is an IT consulting company that assists leading companies and organisations to benefit from the opportunities of the connected world. The company’s areas of expertise span the entire ecosystem of communications services. Cybercom’s domestic market is the Nordic region, and in addition the company offers global delivery capacity for local and international business. Cybercom was founded in 1995 and has been quoted on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm exchange since 1999.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

In certain jurisdictions, the publication or distribution of this press release may be subject to legal restrictions and persons in those jurisdictions where this press release has been published or distributed should inform themselves about and abide by such legal restrictions.

This press release may not be published or distributed, directly or indirectly, in or to the United States, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan or any other jurisdiction where such action is wholly or partially subject to legal restrictions. Nor may the information in this press release be forwarded, reproduced or disclosed in such a manner that contravenes such restrictions. Failure to comply with this instruction may result in a violation of the United States Securities Act of 1933 ("Securities Act") or laws applicable in other jurisdictions.

This press release does not contain or constitute an invitation or an offer to acquire, subscribe for or otherwise trade in shares, subscription rights or other securities in Cybercom Group AB (publ). Any invitation to the persons concerned to subscribe for shares in Cybercom Group AB (publ) has only been made through the prospectus Cybercom Group AB (publ) published on 8 October 2012.

Neither of the subscription rights, the BTAs (interim shares) or the new shares will be registered in accordance with the Securities Act or any provincial act in Canada. The subscription rights, the BTAs (interim shares) or the new shares may not, directly or indirectly, be transferred or offered for sale in the United States, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan or any other country where such action is wholly or partially subject to legal restrictions, or to persons resident there or on account of such persons other than in such exceptional cases that do not require registration in accordance with the Securities Act or any provincial act in Canada or corresponding measure according to applicable legislation in other jurisdictions.

Download pdf-document